Find your local BPG inspection team members.
Investing in a home could be an overwhelming and stressful experience, it was for me years ago, reason why I take a personal approach to home inspection putting myself in the buyer's shoes while providing as much information for them to make a well-informed decision. Although by nature a visual inspection has limitations, I do my best to inspect those hard to reach areas not visible to the average buyer/client: roofs, attics, crawlspaces, taking pictures to illustrate the condition of the house.
For buyers, I highly recommend you request a Home Inspection the moment you open Escrow and include repairs on the Contingency Documents. For Sellers, requesting a pre-listing inspection and addressing important defects (health & safety) will prepare your home and expedite the selling process the moment you put it on the market.
My Background & Experience:
· California State Polytechnic University Pomona, Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering; Dec 1998
· California Registered Professional Civil Engineer; January 2007 – June 2021
· 15+ years of experience in the construction/land development field designing civil infrastructure projects and compiling detail reports.
· 7+ years of Home Inspection experience.
· 3,000+ Inspections: Residential, Condo, Multi-Unit Apt’s, Light Commercial, Light Industrial
· American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Associate Member
· The ASHI School Graduate, April 2015
· I follow ASHI Standards of Practice
· I abide by ASHI Code of Ethics
· Ah, tambien hablo español
No reviews yet.